Hello From Teach Starter

• 15 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

So happy that Sprout has set this up — I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully find other folks in the ed-tech space, as well as talk social marketing with all of you!

Name: Jeanne Sager

Title: US head of social & content

Company: Teachstarter.com; we’re an ed-tech company that was born in Australia but opened its US offices in late 2018. As the sole US marketing team employee, I have been with the company since 2021 and do everything from social to managing our blog to writing marketing emails to paid campaigns — fortunately I do get help from the Aussie team as well!

Hobbies: Photography; I run a small photography business on the side in the Catskills of Upstate NY

Some thing(s) I want to learn: Influencer marketing — it’s been awhile since I did any, and so much has changed in that time! 

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Content strategy — before moving into marketing, I was in digital publishing; Twitter (I gave birth to the once viral Dictionary.com Twitter account years ago when I was their marketing manager)

A question I’d like answered: How much of your marketing team’s resources are devoted to video these days? 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Welcome, @jeanne.sager! I am so excited you’re here and can’t wait to learn with you! I know you saw the influencer marketing report from the Drum, but there are lots of great articles on the Sprout Insights blog, as well. Let me know if there’s something specific we can help with on this front. We can always pass details along to education, the webinar team, and see what we can do here in the community, too.