Hello from Virginia!

Badge

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be here and meet fellow Sprout Community members. My name is Angela, I am the Social Media Manager for a digital marketing agency. I manage the social media presence for a number of clients in a variety of industries and truly enjoy it. While I have only been at my current company for about 6 months I have been working in this space for almost 13 years and it has never gotten boring. Looking forward to meeting others in the space and maybe even starting some local in-person coffee chats in the future!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi Angela! Welcome to the Sprout community 🙂, we’re so glad you’re here. Sounds like you’ve been in social for a while - what’s one piece of advice you’d give someone that’s just starting out in the social space?

Also love the sound of in-person coffee chats! Count me in when you’re visiting Chicago next? :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Glad to see you on here, @angela.bishop! I have a similar background myself, agency life in social was always so interesting and fast moving! We have a few agency folks on here as well, hope you can connect with them soon.