Hi! I'm Jessie.

• 29 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey y’all — I’m so excited Sprout is doing this. I’ve missed the ‘all-star’ program. I’m Jessie, I’m from Denver, Colorado (born and raised) and have been working in social media marketing for about 8 years. I look forward to connecting with all of the other wonderful social media marketers. 

Title: Social Media & Content Manager

Company: Sage Restaurant Concepts 

Hobbies: I’m a big foodie, so I love discovering new restaurants or tasting new wines. Being from Colorado, I also love the outdoors an enjoy camping or boating!  Traveling. 

Some thing(s) I want to learn: Additional leadership skills and continued social media best practices!

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Social Media Strategies and leveraging Social Data to provide value to the overall companies KPIs. 

Instagram
Twitter 
LinkedIn

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Jessie!! Hey, so nice to see your face!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the community, Jessie! Love to see some Colorado folks on here :)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Good to meet you Jessie! Yay for Colorado social media marketers! 🎉

Miss working with you but love that we remain connected and cross paths on great platforms like this!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, Jessie, from Longmont! 👋🏻 I’m a #ColoRADo native, too, raised in Westminster. I’m curious to know any new restaurant discoveries you’ve made. My husband and I consider ourselves adventurous eaters.

-- Desiree

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@desiree - Oh I have soooo many Colorado restaurant recommendations! My husbands a chef + I work for a restaurant group so I’m definitely well versed in the food scene! Shoot me a message if you are looking for something specific. Also love to connect with other people from CO! 🙂

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Welcome! 👋🏻

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey Jessie - chef/head of social for Blue Apron here in Denver as well. Let me know if you’d ever like to connect!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@alex.saggiomo, nice to meet you! There’s a great group of Denver locals in here! I’d love to connect.