Skip to main content
Introductions

New Member Welcome

• 9 September 2024
  • 4 replies
New Member Welcome

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We are thrilled you have joined us in this dynamic digital space, where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's get to know each other better and share our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

To help us get to know each other, we’d love for you to introduce yourself with a few fun questions. We're excited to hear from you!

• Who are you? Share your name, current role, and where you’re based.
  • What brings you here? Tell us what excites you most about social media or what you hope to gain from our community.
  • Fun fact time! What’s a surprising hobby, a favorite meme, or a guilty pleasure TV show?
  • Your hot take! Share a social media trend or topic you have a strong opinion about (no matter how unpopular!).

Looking forward to meeting you all! While you’re here, check out this upcoming event:

​ @ariel.morlan @stephaniemichael @amelia.chaplin @erin.moore @jessmey @williamherry @Celiabs @admin @Rita52 @Jenny251 @Thomas F Hamilton @daniel.fortunato @KabirS @jamesmilton @Brooke @Mr Rebecca Wolman @serena.lopez @jamie albin @Albi Marketing @michiko.fuller @Stephanie_L @kale.larkin @paul.relf @Kiva_Emily @skyleradney @jenn.fisher @tonya.o'bryan @jordan.daly @sarahwilson @Maria Ximena Bejarano @nicoleb @harmenta ​

Welcome to the Arb, we’re glad you’re here!

Hi Jonathan, thank you for the warm welcome!  Hello to my fellow Arb members 👋 

I’m Emily, the Manager of Social Media + Consumer Relations at Kiva Brands. We are an infused edible company based out of California, but I reside in Las Vegas, NV, with my husband and our big fluffy Russian Blue cat, Rocky. (Yes, it’s as hot as you can imagine Vegas to be 🥵 )

I am excited to learn more tips and tricks about social media and the digital community. During my exploration of the Arb, I hope to build some great relationships and foster new learnings. Don’t be a stranger! 

Fun fact- I grew up in the city of Philadelphia, PA, but worked on a farm for over 10 years in a 4H Club where I handled pigs, goats, and even large steers. 🐮 

My hot take on social media - maybe I’m just an older millennial, but there are too many trends and hot topics to keep track of! 😅  While I love to scroll myself, I can’t spend all my free time scrolling through a digital world when there is a beautiful natural world outside my window. 🏜️️ 

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

I’m a Salesforce Business Analyst at UNICEF UK, and we have just gone live with Sprout Social. I’m not very experienced on social and have been learning a lot in the process of configuring Sprout. 

Our soft launch this week has gone well and I like what I’m learning, and keen so learn more from the community over the coming months 😀

Welcome @Kiva_Emily! What a cool brand to work for, must be like the wild wild west with ideas or are you quite limited due to it being a restricted product?

Love to hear that @paul.relf, have you checked our the learning center yet?