Shannon Renke is on her 3rd iced caramel macchiato ☕️

• 29 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Title: Social Media Manager

Company: Moody Bible Institute | 💼 manages education, radio and corporate brands.

Hobbies: Boxing (any Facebook Quest/Supernatural fans here? 👊), Baking 🍪, Glamping 🏕 and movies… all movies 🤩

Some thing(s) I want to learn: How to foster client collaboration and social media education,  create intentional graphics to tell brand stories & to simply learn from others! 🙌

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Brand reputation management, researching social media trends/ideas, building organic communities.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome Shannon! I used to be a big boxing fan as well, need to get back into it! Glad you’re here!

I graduated from Moody in 2013! Originally heard about Sprout from some connections I had there. Good to meet you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Welcome Shannon! I used to be a big boxing fan as well, need to get back into it! Glad you’re here!

No way! Did you watch boxing, or box yourself? 😁 I am looking to get into some VR boxing classes -- it has been huge for me during the pandemic.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I graduated from Moody in 2013! Originally heard about Sprout from some connections I had there. Good to meet you.

Woah, small world! Great to connect with you, Ryan.