News

Thriving Together: The Arb is now officially 10,000 Members Strong! 🎉

• 30 November 2023
  • 17 replies
Thriving Together: The Arb is now officially 10,000 Members Strong! 🎉
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

This past week, we celebrated Thanksgiving in the United States, and are definitely still very much in gratitude mode. And what’s making us at Team Arb even more grateful is YOU - our members. We are thrilled to announce that YOUR community—The Arboretum is now officially 10,000 members strong! 🎊

This is such a remarkable milestone, and one that each of you has played a role in. You and 10,000 other social media and marketing professionals have come together to connect and grow in one single community. You chimed into conversations, helped peers out, sought advice, shared ideas, participated in community events, and even helped welcome new members. You all have helped make The Arb a safe “third” space for your peers - a place with the intention of work, but without the pressure of work.

We truly couldn’t have done any of this without you and your participation in this community! You make this community what it is. 

So without further ado, please join us in welcoming our 10,000th member, @charlotte.kirkham. 🎉 

Welcome to The Arb, Charlotte! So glad you’re here, and can’t wait to hear more from you. 👋

Ever since we opened the doors of The Arb, there have been SO many of you that have chipped in, chimed in, and helped shape this community. We see, hear, and appreciate you all. From the ones who’ve been here right from the early days of The Arb, to the ones who are newer members of this community. I’m going to try and sneak in some well-deserved shoutouts to as many as possible in here: 

@Brooke_B._Sellas @raven.gill @AlexaHeinrich @mary @bill.braun @Beth_Ryan @steve.ryan @brad.keeling  @jess.burton @NateG @jessica.salvitti @annie.giudicessi @bcoffron @tristan.audet @john.venen @SocialSalis @alyssa.martelli @Katy4Riskonnect @Krouleau @brittany.weinzierl @michelle.hughes @corrine.dorrian @katie.franz @Jacqui @scott.mck @kelly.bean @katie.hogan @amanda.schumacher @cassie.cassibo @derek.roessler @liam.samat @amanda.lor @caitlin.mcdanels @hayley.mathie 
- and SO many more: Thank you!

@Jonathan_Zuluaga, @Laura_Porcincula, @Andy_Hawkins - who else would you like to mention?

Again - THANK YOU for being part of The Arboretum, and for making it the thriving global community that it has now grown into. Onwards to many more such milestones together! 👐

Chime into the thread below and share your favorite Arb memory, conversation, or event so far!

17 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Amazing! Congratulations everyone! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks for the shoutout and congrats on the 10,000 mark! This community is a great one and I am thankful to be a part of it. Keep the good conversations rolling! 

Userlevel 2

This is so exciting! 10,000!

What a journey it has been so far. If we haven’t met, I am Andy, and I lead all things technical here at The Arb!

I’d like to send it back, @Gayatri Shukla, THANK YOU for leading this team and driving The Arb to be the best it can be. I’d also thank my colleagues, @Jonathan Zuluaga and @Laura Porcincula. Huge shoutout to all the other Sprout folks who have helped us internally.

However, most of all, thank you to YOU, an Arb Community Member 🌱. Without you, none of this would be possible. Keep your eye out; we’ve only just begun!

Userlevel 1

Congratulations everyone. My favourite feature has to be the weekly round-up!

Such a great way to stay up to date, in just a few minutes, with what’s happening in the world of social.

Keep it up team.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Congratulations to everyone at Sprout, this lovely community, and our 10,000th member, @charlotte.kirkham!

Here’s to doing better, learning more, and supporting each other! 💚

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

G'day Charlotte, welcome aboard.

And congrats to all.

This old-timer has been around a long time and still learns something new every day.

Cheers,

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I just want to thank the entire Sprout team for all of the work they’ve poured into building this community. 👌

I always look forward to ‘This Week in Social’ with @Jonathan Zuluaga and @Laura Porcincula on Fridays! 

The SMM role can be a very solo journey at many companies. This community has been a game-changer. 

👋PS: I’d love to connect with some fellow SMM on LinkedIn! We can all learn so much from each other.

I manage Riskonnect’s global social media program. We’re an SaaS in the B2B risk management space. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thank you for the shout out! I always think it is cool when I can actually get @mary on any platform. 😉

Congratulations!

Big thanks to the Sprout and Arb teams for cultivating this community! Looking forward to seeing those member numbers at 10X!

Matt Aufdenspring
@hines

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you all for being here! When I tell my friends and family about what I get to do all day in my career, they are always in shock that I get to spend my time at work in this community and talk about social media all day. 

There are so many of you who have made an impact over the last year +, but wanted to specifically name a few who I got to know through collaborations. I really appreciate your dedication in making this milestone a reality!

@AlexaHeinrich  @tiffany.torbik  @justin.herrick @lisa.rodrigo  @taylor_HER  @angelojasa  @jalder  @jprimack @Katy4Riskonnect  @Brooke B. Sellas  @ama.scriver  @Jennifer.Guevara 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you everyone who made this possible! It couldn’t have been possible with the help of our thought leaders and great events by @violeta.venegas @Brooke B. Sellas  @Jenny Fowler @ellydeutchmoody @jeff.macdonald and @Nycole

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank YOU for providing a safe space for us to congregate and collaborate! 👏

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thank you for the shout out! I always think it is cool when I can actually get @mary on any platform. 😉

Congratulations!

Thanks for being here, right from the start, @mary! Also, I’m with you on the handle - I’ve always secretly wanted to channel my inner Beyoncé too: No last name needed. 😉

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

oh my gosh… y’all make me sound so smart when I’m chatting with colleagues, because you keep me up to date with all the platforms changes with those Friday wrap-up videos, and helping us learn and grow with so many virtual events. THANK YOU and CONGRATS!! 🎉

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Amazing! Congratulations everyone! 

Thanks for being here from Day 1, @raven.gill! Appreciate you, and so glad you’re here! 

Congrats guys! Love this community, and awesome to see it go from strength to strength 😎

Congrats everyone! That’s such a huge milestone to hit!