New Members

👋 Welcome New Members!

• 26 September 2022
  • 35 replies
👋  Welcome New Members!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome new Sprout Community Hub members! We are so excited you are here!

For everyone tagged as a new member, please introduce yourself in the thread. We would love to hear more about you and why you joined our community!

Tell us about yourself! What are you most excited about in the next month?

@Delaney_Janosek @Priscilla NL @mandela.university @jason.ritter @nicky.oflanagan @lindsey.kish @meghan.thornton @jesus.montesinos @kavya.pernankil @megha.fernandes @isabelle.zhang @rachel.doig @sean.churchill @Michiko Morales @Carolyn.Johnson @jdunlevy @Lia.P @kayla.long @armie cassandra.isabedra @katie.brown @paige.campbell @Juliann Kelley @whittneygould @VSS @xander.pavlik @Megan H. @gabby.goshorn @jamie.walsh @social solutions.marketing @kwd. @BebopBee @elton.wang @monica.chinsami @alexa.reinecke @marinus.stander @jana.grobler @kat.dumschat @melinda.sampson @marlenahaasz @amy.poredos @matt.rank @charlotte.christensen @melissa.sturges @maria.lorenz @anuya.chakravarthi @n teja.teja @melissa.eriksen @travis.leone @Crystal @Joe Nev @maddy.sauer @md.alamin @chereé.meyer @michelle.pino @gabriella.blauert @Gerod Harder @phyllis.francis @emily.chambers @connor.hoeft @alex.davalos @sharonjin_ @angela.hutt @fedie10 @julia.montoya @arden @CRobledo @lauren.hinson @greg.southcombe @abdulrahmana @trimco.group @sassa.rivera @kelleymedia @nicole.bouvier @acooper @renae.wallace @leticia.mendoza @nicole.detwiler @erin.epple @grace.midtgard @lisa.camp @lanette.v @roberto.atala @gabriela.amerique @JMG @Emm at Brew @ana.teijeiro @jgarth @Ian.caunan @Social.Queen @marykate.caron @anjay.sorefan @hannah.jean @simon.lysnes @aubree.smith @charlene.abela le gall @charlotte.kiernan @elizabeth.griffin @emily.moulder @brennen.roberts @eventsgal @tionna.salmon @laura.phillips @timothy.alexander @amy.petley @crysten.cornish @guest.harris @tegan.jones @tasha.thakkar @alison.cate @jamie.recio @april.parnwell @sherry.xie @Word Nerd @adam.hull @claire.bruce @tosha.lackey @OMG Marketing 

We have two events coming up in early October! While these events are both agency focused, everyone is still welcome to attend.

35 replies

Howdy folks! My name is Amy, and I am the Marketing Coordinator for the McKinney Public Library in McKinney, Texas. I hope to use this community to learn industry best practices, trends, and how other industries leverage social media to meet their marketing goals. The City of McKinney hosts a  fundraiser to bring a live 34' Blue Spruce from Michigan to serve as the community Christmas Tree. I am excited to see the tree that gets picked and to light it up! 

Hello! My name is Emilee McGee. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation based in Memphis, TN. I am looking forward to learning more about Sprout Social and connecting with all of you to share ideas and best practices!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

🎉 November 21: Welcome new Sprout Community Hub members! We are so excited you are here!

For everyone tagged as a new member, please introduce yourself in the thread. We would love to hear more about you and why you joined our community!

Introduce yourself and tell us about yourself! As the holidays approach, what are some of your favorite holiday foods?

@wendy.banks @spencer.buchan @samantha.rhoads @sara.stone @ryan.rushton @georgia.shankles @ryan.gallagher @adam.deangelis @hayley.macmillan @ryan.schneider @tatum.sorrelman @elisabeth.soto @eliana.miller @emma.reasoner @caitlin.nicholson @denise.shea @kyleigh.moschel @laura.davis @brandon.ciampaglia @kellie.mendez @brandon.kafarela @william.jabour @ashlee.shroyer @karen.smart @clay.fowler @smruti.patel @ash.king @the.business @Timothée @spring.park @medranof @amy.bouman @kimberly @yolian.ortiz @stephanie.holmgren @mckenna.dorame @UMass Global Social @lifedx @shelby.quickstad @kelly.bateman @kelli.hlavach @julia.roberts @tyler.roche @abby.tait @carly.anderson @anne.jones @kathrynne.skonicki @chelsea.roller @amber_myatt @valeria.rodriguez @adrian.garcia @amanda.odell @julie.briscoe @Rad Arekat @laura.higgins @tom.williamson @Priscila de Carvalho Serff @simon.thurston-mould @rich.penaluna @hannah maher @sophia.millan @Adam Morse @angelina.martin @Erick_CS @tracy.watters @gabe.sima @SarahCook @Mistie Coker @sarah.mildon @st.supéry @matt.cosad @philippe.pelissier @andrea.hernandez @kvorst @afonso.veiga @tina.moore @cookson.communications @nathalie.garcia @brian.kramer @daniela.milanesi @Reem Abdulmounim.othman thabet @meritxell.munoz @Jess Adams @Julia @cassie hamsher @Debbie C @louisa.reiche @anna.krauss @Krista @makenzie.noel @26 DIGITAL @destyne.greenwood @jamie.malewska @alex.rowell @andy.saigh @jenny.fisher @mometlen @holly.schnitzler @laura.millan @courtney.ingersoll @lola.mdl @greer.saunders @jessica.tangeman @mel.robayo @anthology.group @brooke.alexander @silvia.marchini @rosamaria.murru @kayleigh.wells @Hala El Alayli @Tiffany Lang @sonya.lehner @pilar.neumann @rebecca.holloway @amanda.rok @vedran.yaksich @shaifali.aggarwal @igfromtmr @michael.joyce @casey.kidik @patricia.velez @gabriela.escandon @teresa.fortescue @naomi.williams @shirley.rodriguez @angelina.leshchinskaya @andy.hawkins @jenni.black @kendall.schultz @kate.hernandez @rawbeaan @ThomeAi @deborah.benhamou @lindsey.king @amanda.howell @kim.riga @lauren.duvauchelle @casey.mills @amber.lucas @morgenstark @maia.canlas @RAPAirport @addie.petersen 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the community all new members! 👏👏👏

Hi everyone! I am Aileen from the German company TRUMPF. We offer solutions in the field machine tools, laser technology, electronics, and power tools. I started my role as a Social Media Community Manager a couple weeks ago.

Nice to meet you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

👋 December 5: Welcome new Sprout Community Hub members! We are so excited you are here!

@jens.b @hans.luiz @jeff.hollingsworth @andrew.belton @kristen.lopez @dsaav @andy.hawkins @simon.birkett @scott.neu @livia.boerger @caitlin.daly @michelle.russell @lisa.alberta @mandi.haasen @christian.schulze @GabTee @frantz.goncalvesson @bassem.hamdy @shane.mericle @oanad @michal.mizior @shortform.social @stephanie.merry @pellegrino.depaola @andrew.woodley @leidy.bastidas @jordan.hernandez @sandy.sosa @Manisha Vasudeva @David @paci.ceralde @kaitlyn.smith @nora.coy @terry.lenyk @noecrockett @crystal.paradis @logan.widdicombe @sproutuser @cassidy.heffernan @lymphiyush @Hayley Rodgers @natasha.blackmore @Serena @kevin.alonso @apa.florida @Dani Kennedy @chris.parsons @emily.sanvido @Hterri1 @socialjosh @banner.marketing @seika @michele.wood @luiszert1 @adf.adfs @carmen.braasch @alexandra.kohr 

Hi, I’m Serena from Napa. I’m the social media manager of Napa Valley Wine Academy; I am looking forward to learning more about Sprout Social and connecting with all of you to share ideas and best practices!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi, I’m Serena from Napa. I’m the social media manager of Napa Valley Wine Academy; I am looking forward to learning more about Sprout Social and connecting with all of you to share ideas and best practices!

Welcome Serena! What a cool brand to build content for!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Welcome, everyone! 👋 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I hope to see you all today at Community Focus Hour! In this session, soft music will be played for those wishing to work on your own and breakout rooms will be available for those of you looking for suggestions or networking. See you there!