Event

🔴 Watch the Recording! Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro

• 7 November 2023
  • 85 replies
🔴 Watch the Recording! Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We're excited to invite you to an exclusive workshop with Katy Hearne-Church, Design Educator at Canva, as she shares tips and tricks that will change how you approach content creation. 

In this workshop, Katy will guide you through some time-saving techniques to help you optimize your workflow and create engaging content more efficiently. Whether you're a seasoned Canva user or just getting started, there's something for everyone. 

We'll also show you how Canva can help you collaborate with your teams and organize your work so you can create engaging content with ease. Plus, we'll give you the lowdown on Canva's features, including free and subscription-based options. 

Register now to ensure you join this invaluable session with Katy from Canva!

RSVP Now:

Katy is an experienced Canva Trainer and Workshop Host passionate about helping individuals express their creativity and produce stunning, professional-looking graphics. Her extensive knowledge of Canva and social media makes the perfect partnership for The Arboretum, and she is excited to share her expertise with our community.Known for her conversational and professional style, Katy is committed to providing guidance and answering questions while creating a supportive learning environment. Her many years of content creation experience, particularly in social media, has given her the skills to assist both beginners and experienced creators take their designs to the next level.

If you missed this event, watch the recording now:

Be sure to download the Social Media with Canva Workbook to practice what you’ve learned!

85 replies

Hi! I’m trying to join but it wont let me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @anjani.srivastava, try this link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

✨ Giveaway question! Thread your answer below, and you could be one of the five lucky members to win an Arboretum Swag Package!

Question: Which Canva feature discussed today was most valuable to you and why?

Share your answer in the thread, and we'll announce the winners on Monday!

Which Canva feature discussed today was most valuable to you and why?

*The promotion begins at 12pm CT on November 8th, 2023 and ends at 11:59pm CT on November 10th, 2023. To participate in the promotion, answer and reply to one of outline discussion questions. No purchase necessary. There will be a total of five prizes awarded. Each prize will consist of a branded Port Authority Document Tote, Moleskine Large Journal, 16.9oz Bell Echo Bottle, and a EOS Lip Balm. Limited to those 21 years or older. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

Trying to get in but Sprout is not accepting my password. Can you send a link?

The Magic resize tool!

Love the magic features, and the audio options are really cool

Userlevel 1

Fave new canva feature: Magic Write! I didn’t know how to access and so wasn’t able to try. Thanks so much!

Background Remover!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

The Magic tools - I can’t wait to see how much time it will save me. 

I’m excited to try Magic Write to help write social media captions! Very helpful that it’s already built within Canva. 😊

My favorite feature was learning how to make static images into a short form video! Such a game changer to spice up your feed! Great webinar!

My favorite Canva feature is definitely all of these new AI features! My social content is new and dynamic every day because of it!

Creating the reel! Can’t wait to try it.

I didn’t realize how easy it was to make a reel from existing static posts. Definitely going to be using that.

Magic write ✍️  is a game changer!

Userlevel 1

The most valuable thing I learned today was the magic writing feature!

Animation feature was my best takeaway, and Magic Write is also very cool!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Magic writing for sure. It will help a lot.

BG Erase and Reel feature - thank you so much!

Animation! I think it will help create more engaging content for social media and hopefully increase numbers for reporting

Userlevel 2
Badge

I loved how she showed how easily you could resize the original posts to the size of a reel and added a voiceover.

✨ Giveaway question! Thread your answer below, and you could be one of the five lucky members to win an Arboretum Swag Package!

Question: Which Canva feature discussed today was most valuable to you and why?

Share your answer in the thread, and we'll announce the winners on Monday!

Which Canva feature discussed today was most valuable to you and why?

*The promotion begins at 12pm CT on November 8th, 2023 and ends at 11:59pm CT on November 10th, 2023. To participate in the promotion, answer and reply to one of outline discussion questions. No purchase necessary. There will be a total of five prizes awarded. Each prize will consist of a branded Port Authority Document Tote, Moleskine Large Journal, 16.9oz Bell Echo Bottle, and a EOS Lip Balm. Limited to those 21 years or older. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

Favorite CANVA Feature from today’s webinar: Definitely the MagicWrite! Super helpful for brainstorming and getting the ball rolling for copy.

Userlevel 3

Love background remover and animation features

I loved learning about the Magic Switch and Magic Animate features - especially as it relates to quickly and efficiently resizing branded images for other platforms. This was a great workshop! Thank you!

Userlevel 1

The element animations were by far the coolest feature in my opinion!!