Skip to main content

Has anyone else noticed that Facebook is no longer displaying search results for any local Facebook pages tied to your organization? We have our main accounts still visible in search in Facebook, but none of our other 200-some locally operated accounts are shown, even though the pages still exist. We are seeing other companies outside of healthcare with the same thing (Enterprise rental car company is only showing main brand account now too). Wondering if there was some Meta update we missed or if it just a glitch. Anyone have additional experiences or insight? Thanks!

I just checked and our local pages are still showing up (senior living), but then I tested with a non-healthcare company (Rita’s Italian Ice) and only the main brand account appeared in search. Not sure if it’s a Meta updater or glitch, but, you aren’t the only one experiencing it!

Upon an initial search of our pages, only the brand account shows up in the results page, but if I click “see all” in the pages section, then our location pages do end up showing in the results.

Thanks for checking- we are still only seeing our brand accounts. So odd! 

Thanks for checking- we are still only seeing our brand accounts. So odd! 

Meta is nothing if not odd.