Question

Drastic Decline in Engagement

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello all! I am a small boutique marketing firm who loves to create content and graphics for social media. I started with a Client on April 1 and since having taken over - the reach and engagements drastically dropped off. This is also the time I implemented Sprout. I don’t understand all of the technicalities, and would love to provide the client with some concrete reasons for the decline. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @led.daniels! I think we know each other already. :)

I recommend asking this question in the Agency group to get their thoughts too. I also just found this good thread from early April which speaks to the same subject a little.

Maybe my colleague @JonathanZuluaga will have something to add here.

I hope you are well!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@LauraPorcincula I seriously think you’re great! We’ve been dealing with this issue for a few weeks and all I wanted to do was reach out to you hahaha Thanks for the information. And yes - I will ask in the Agency Group also. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Awe, @led.daniels thank you. You are welcome to reach out anytime when you have questions, I’m here in the Community full time now. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@led.daniels Hi there! I’m not sure of hearing about how it affects results, personally before joining Sprout, I was a customer and didn’t experience this. If you want, I can try and connect you with the team so they can help you look into it! 

There are a variety of reasons from the way its connected or how they’re being scheduled that could potentially affect numbers. Let me know if you want me to connect you :) 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@JonathanZuluaga  I would greatly appreciate any insight I could get! Please pass along the information at your earliest convenience. I appreciate you all!