🎧 Watch Now: This Week In Social - October 20, 2023

• 20 October 2023
  • 8 replies
🎧 Watch Now: This Week In Social - October 20, 2023
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday, Arboretum members!

Get your popcorn ready! It’s time for all the latests updates in the wild world of social.

Want to learn more? Read about these stories below:

Download the Sprout Social Index Report Toolkit with Customizable Workshop Template

Share your thoughts by Monday, October 23, at 12:00PM CT on the following discussion question, and you could be one of the 5 lucky winners to win an Arboretum Swag Package!

Q: Which data or discussion prompts from the Social Strategy Workshop Template have you found most valuable for your internal team discussions and why?

*The Promotion begins at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on 20 October 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on 23 October 2023. To participate in the promotion, answer and reply to the outline discussion questions. No purchase necessary. There will be a total of 5 prizes awarded. Each prize will consist of a Moleskine Large Journal and Arboretum branded sticker. Limited to those 21 years or older. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

8 replies

Userlevel 2

I personally find value in the analytics deck as I need most help with this. 

I agree, analytics and reports is the most helpful in determining strategy, analyzing our followers, and creating content and timing that speaks to those. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I think the discussion prompt “How can we evolve our content strategy to support buyers at every stage of their journey?” is hugely important to take a step back and think about the strategic plan instead of getting stuck in the daily/weekly data.

Userlevel 1

The discussion prompts combined with the beautifully represented statistics are very valuable time savers in preparing to present to administration and staff.  This is a great template to get started.  Thank you for putting this together. 

Userlevel 1

Discussion 1, “Are we striking the right balance between content creation and audience engagement,” is personally helpful for me as a reminder to my team to not focus on simply creating content. They need to create content that makes people want to engage with us and create brand relationships.

How can we evolve our content strategy to support buyers at every stage of their journey?” Is one that we’re working on right now.  Of course, we’ve got the buyers journey from awareness, consideration, conversion, loyalty, etc.  We sell fruit trees and berry plants online (the fact that this community is call the the Arboretum isn’t lost on us).  Every gardener is on their own journey from complete “brown thumb” novice to lifelong plant geek.  So each customer’s journey may be very different depending on where they are at in the buyers journey with us vs. their gardening knowledge/experience journey.  Making sure our strategies cover all the overlaps between these two is a challenge that we need to constantly keep in mind.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The Giveaway has ended, thank you for participating!

Congratulations to our winners, @chasity.rodriguez, @jill.johnstone king, @stacyk, @PaulaL, and @MattBollinger. Please watch for a DM from me to get your prizes shipped!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@MattBollinger What an interesting customer, super unique customer journey as well. Super detailed, love it!