3-Minute Video

🎥 Watch Now: This Week In Social - September 15th

• 15 September 2023
  • 7 replies
🎥 Watch Now: This Week In Social - September 15th
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Get ready for another edition of This Week in Social, your portal to the most recent insights in the realm of social media. Come along as we uncover the freshest buzz, including intriguing developments with TikTok shops, the latest trends in Influencer Marketing, and free LinkedIn AI courses!

Want to learn more? Read the stories below:

Q: We want to know - what was the most interesting piece of data you found in the 2023 Index Report?

Let us know below by Monday, September 18, at 12PM CT, to win a notebook and Arboretum sticker!

**“Rules: Limit one swag bag per person/survey/household. To receive a swag bag, participants must complete a survey with valid responses during the above-stated period. Participation is limited to the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Participants must be 18 years or older. All entries that do not conform to these rules or that are otherwise invalid will be disqualified. Sprout Social has sole discretion to disqualify participants. This is not a contest or sweepstakes.”

7 replies

Shifting expectations on message responses was the most interesting thing to me. Not that it moved much, but it seems people have come to be more ok with longer response times from social channels.

Userlevel 2

I’m partial to any data about mental health. I was glad to see that being a part of the report beyond a simple work-life balance question.

What struck me is the personal interaction between brands and customers and how customers value this. I’m integrating this into our social strategy.

Userlevel 1
Badge

It was very interesting to see the social team structures, as a team of basically one, this is great data to have to push for a bigger team :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

I always love seeing data that supports the fact that when people take social seriously, businesses grow in a meaningful way!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

It was great to see the majority of social metrics are being shared executive leadership weekly. I still fall into the monthly and quarterly buckets. 

I was also surprised to see the majority like myself are slightly or very apprehensive about AI in social media interactions. I was feeling outnumbered but this chart on 21 proves otherwise. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It’s interesting to see the impact of AI in the social space and but how consumers may feel the complete opposite of brands using AI. And I couldn’t agree more on how siloed a social team is within a company.