What social trend will you put into action in 2024? 🔮

• 18 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Social media marketers are sharing their social trends and year-in-review everywhere I look. They are often insightful ideas that could easily be put into action. Then the holiday break hits and I forget all those good intentions! 

What social trend you will put into action in 2024? 🔮 

Interested to hear what you’ve got planned @rhys.jones & @hellis4!

3 replies

Userlevel 1

On Instagram, I will be using comment with “xxx” for a link to “xxx” more often than click the link our bio for more info. You’ll see it a lot more with influencers but it’s a great way to get more engagement on your posts!

Userlevel 2

We will be utilizing reels on Instagram a lot more in 2024, due to the algorithm prioritizing them. Also experimenting with going Live on Instagram. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

On Instagram, I will be using comment with “xxx” for a link to “xxx” more often than click the link our bio for more info. You’ll see it a lot more with influencers but it’s a great way to get more engagement on your posts!

I can’t wait to hear how this works for you @amare.marketing. I recently participated in a campaign like this with a professional organizer I follow, I found her so personable and authentic in engaging with her via DM. Now I feel personally connected to her, such a smart move.

Here’s her Instagram profile, since who doesn’t need organizing tips right now. 😂