Who is getting Twitter Blue?

• 9 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I might drop the $3 to investigate it, but… I am not sold on it, yet. Details in the Twitter blog here.

Are you going to check it out?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Rolled out here in Oz about six months ago but I’m not sure there’s much extra for the $4.50 a month

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Rolled out here in Oz about six months ago but I’m not sure there’s much extra for the $4.50 a month

I’ll probably test it out. If it’s nothing special, it’s only $3 usd lost. I think the “edit” button is just a timer, too.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I just signed up for it over the weekend to try it out. I like some the customizations that come with it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@mandy.edwards I have found the “edit” button both valuable and annoying. Lol. I can’t decide if I like it or not. That said, I’ve been using it for free for years, so… We’ll see how long it lasts!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@joe.huber - I do like that as well! I also like the ‘undo’ option.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@mandy.edwards That’s what is kind of annoying. Like sometimes I am just sending one word, get out of my way! But other times I’ll catch a typo because it forces you to re-read it. I don’t wanna pay $4 for that, but it’s also saved me a few times already lol.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Twitter is my least favorite platform, so I’m not going to pay to use it. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Twitter is my least favorite platform, so I’m not going to pay to use it. 

I am shocked! Shocked! … Well, not that shocked.

Typing out Futurama bits aside, I feel that. It’s such a strange place. I just love how fast it is and how casually I feel like I can enter in and out.