giveaway

Community Question: Customer Care Insights

• 26 October 2023
  • 22 replies
Community Question: Customer Care Insights
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It’s time for a giveaway and we would love to hear your thoughts! Answer below question for a chance win Arboretum Swag package! Submit your answer to the below question by Monday, October 30th at 11:59pm.

How do you currently share insights from social with other teams?

*The Promotion begins at 11:30 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on 26 October 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on 30 October 2023. To participate in the promotion, answer and reply to the outline discussion questions. No purchase necessary. There will be a total of 5 prizes awarded. Each prize will consist of a Moleskine Large Journal, tote bag, echo waterbottle, eos chapstick, branded power charge and Arboretum sticker. Limited to those 21 years or older. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

22 replies

Looking forward to this one!

We share in a monthly Voice of the Customer meeting with our Company and through a slack channel called #greatreviews

Userlevel 1

I share the post performance report with my team members to show the engagement.  I mainly do this to show them that social makes an impact to the business.  We are a b2b business any engagement on social is worth sharing!

We currently share monthly reports from Sprout with our key leaders across the enterprise! We include key insights and learnings in those emails as well.

Userlevel 1

We build a monthly social report that highlights community conversations, top content, brand mentions, earned media & UGC, as well as sentiment. We also meet quarterly with our customer service team to talk about social cases specifically. 

Badge +1

Listening reports that highlight top mentions and sentiment of our brand! 

It depends on the team I’m sharing with. I pull monthly insights with high level stats and highlight high & low performing content to share with my director, SVP and CMO. I pull data specific to campaigns, regions, events, etc. for teams that need to report up on specific social media performance. I usually create a few powerpoints, as well as sharing excel and PDF files pulled directly from Sprout depending on the recipient.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I utilize the profile and post performance reports to share with my boss and our local teams.

Badge

How do you currently share insights from social with other teams?

It’s very important that the social team shares information with our teams in the company. The most efficient ways we share this information is through the following:

1. Meetings/Workshops - These times to collaborate are used to share data, discuss trends and brainstorm strategies. They also help to ensure these insights are understood and actioned.
  2. Email Summaries - Not everyone has the time to attend a meeting, so sending relevant emails to team members is a great way for people to digest insights on their time.
  3. Collaborative Doc Sharing - This is done through the Google Suite. Async communication has been a great way to communicate information across teams. Team members are able to access these docs and also have the ability to edit, comment and share.
  4. Feedback Loops - This ensures that social insights are used to inform content creation, product development, and customer care strategies.
  5. Training/Education - Using our internal learning tool to create lessons for team members to take on their time to become more familiar with social analytics/insights.

Thank you for the opportunity to share this!  

Userlevel 1

Great question! In our field, the feedback that is often most valuable is feedback on our eBikes - what works well and doesn’t work well for a rider that uses it daily. This feedback is valuable because it is something that can’t be tested in a lab! This feedback is best gathered in Sprout by using Tags. We can tag comments and feedback as we go, and when the time comes to provide feedback, we can get the descriptive feedback from each tag to share ideas and comments from customers in the field! 

Through weekly company meetings and monthly analytics reports that allow them to dive deeper into our numbers!

I create a quarterly report and share at an all-hands staff meeting, I usually compile basic stats and include some screenshots for color.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Monthly and quarterly reports shared with marketing team, leadership, and subject matter teams pulled from Post Performance report to isolate out organic performance and Profile Performance for overall look at organic plus paid performance.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This depends on the team!

With our ELT, I might surface important insights on a weekly or monthly basis to our VP so she can take it to their sessions. With our Support teams, I’m taking insights to them in a Slack channel as needed to ensure our efforts are aligned.

Userlevel 1

Sometimes through the report and other times through presentations with colleagues. 

We share KPIs with our leadership team by pulling a report together from Sprout Social. Sharing what went well for the month trends or engagements, where are the opportunities, what people are saying (social listening) and what success looks like for the next month. We also work closely within the marketing team to ensure voice, content, and partnerships are aligned with our brand. Then we also have weekly meetings to touch base on ideas, creation, and execution. It works well! 

We send a monthly Social Media Highlights Newsletter to the entire staff showcasing the best performing post(s), new initiatives we have started, how current initiatives are going, and interesting follow interactions. We also share follower counts and percentages of engagement, shares, link clicks, etc.

Depending if it is main season operations or a special event, social media insights and metrics are shared at a high level via bi-weekly operational meetings, Marketing specific meetings with my team and with Managers or Senior Leadership Team directly via email. Overall, monthly and yearly slide decks are put together for each site. Metrics range from overall sentiment, positive or contentious issues, engagement, # of messages received/community management (specifically how many come from paid campaigns vs owned), content creation/published posts, strategic plan alignment etc.

Hello and thank you for the great question. 

We are a DTC eCommerce business with a high Average Order Value (eBikes). We track all smart inbox items with Sprout tags and document customer feedback of all varieties using a Google sheet. We analyze any trends or patterns - along with the associated resolutions and responses - and share them once a week with leadership. 

Campaign Reporting: From the beginning of a project, we ask about the preferred reporting cadence. We don’t want to give teams data for data’s sake and we need understand the service level the internal “client” is expecting. With this information, we’re able to set up reporting on their KPIs in automated fashion using Sprout. When there’s a more tailored approach, we use the Custom Report builder to add in key messaging and clarifying based on the audience. 

Incident Management: We integrate with ZenDesk to efficiently escalate support issues. We’ve established an SLA with the Customer Support team so that whenever something is escalated from social, it’s handled differently than if it had been escalated from support.

Forward Looking: We’re looking to use Social Listening to help in go to market conversations, especially as we expand globally.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

🏆 Congratulations @jonathan.brown @rosalyn.gambhir @kelsey.blazaitis @bhaines @nicole.miller you’ve randomly been selected as our winners!

Please submit your address using this form by Wednesday, November 1st so we can ship your package to you!

Userlevel 2

I share monthly reports from Sprout to show the our agents how their social media platforms are growing. The reports from Sprout are very helpful and easy top use and create.