đŸŽ„ WATCH Grow Sessions: Building a Brand Community!

đŸŽ„ WATCH Grow Sessions: Building a Brand Community!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join @talissa.beall and @Madison.Masterson tomorrow for Grow Sessions: Building a Brand Community, as they delve into the secrets of creating a thriving brand community that captivates and inspires.

In this event we will:

• Gain a deep understanding of what makes a brand community truly special
  • Discover the remarkable benefits of cultivating a passionate community
  • Explore the techniques for building an engaging brand community
  • Examine the abilities, tactics, and resources needed to build and manage a brand community
  • Find out what makes a brand community manager different from a social media manager
  • And, learn about the key components that make will make your brand community thrive

UPDATED:

🏆Congratulations to our engagement winner @craig.cordell who won our book and water bottle giveaway!

Please keep an eye out for a private message from us so we can get your mailing address.

🔮 Did you miss the session? Watch the recording now:

33 replies

Brand communities are intriguing to me because they provide a platform for like-minded individuals to connect, share experiences, and develop a sense of belonging around a particular brand or product. These communities can foster loyalty, generate valuable feedback for companies, and create a sense of community among consumers.

A place for our customers to foster connections, learn from each other, and help share content with them with more custom and informal conversations. 🌟

I’m working for a B2B brand, so it’s an interesting challenge to get customers to take time from their day to find benefit in our community. But I’ll keep trying! 😅

Userlevel 1
Badge

Creating a stronger sense of community, boosting UGC, making our customers a greater part of the conversation.

Growing a group advocates, followers & collaborators. Also, collecting high quality UGC.

We would like to explore this as a new marketing effort to engage our loyal customers

The enjoyment and excitement the community members bring to the community and then to the team. As a video game community our community can help drive us on what features to add/work on which is invaluable for real-time feedback!

unfortunately, i couldn’t make this session live but I was wondering - anyone have success using audio events (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter Spaces) for community building?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

unfortunately, i couldn’t make this session live but I was wondering - anyone have success using audio events (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter Spaces) for community building?

My team hosted a LinkedIn Live session a couple of months ago and found success using their tools to gain an audience. We’ve also hosted a series of live demos and working sessions in our own community using simple Zoom meetings. Would love to learn more about how Sprout tools can help build community, plan events, and even select event topics. 😀