Solved

Social Listening Reports

• 23 October 2023
  • 4 replies

How are people “presenting” their social listening findings/reports? I know Sprout gives you a few different options for exporting and you can take screen grabs but is anyone taking the social listening data and making it into a PPT or something? I would love details for inspiration! 

I work at an ad agency and often times the way the social listening report presents itself isn’t enough. What are you doing to make it more into a report and/or present it to your client / others in the agency? 

icon

Best answer by Brooke B. Sellas 26 October 2023, 21:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

@kelli.cochran this might be a good starting point! https://sproutsocial.com/insights/templates/social-listening-report-template/

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @kelli.cochran, I was just about to share the same report template that @Matilda Schieren just shared above. That’s a great resource! I looked up your account and see you are a certified Agency with Sprout, we have the Social Listening Hub in the partner portal which has some great resources too! You can also join our Agency Group here in the Arboretum to connect with other agencies on this question.

I’ve tagged a few folks here who might be able to help too! @Brooke B. Sellas @tiffany.torbik @jenny.dempsey @hannah.inman @kimberly 

@kelli.cochran This is a great question and something I’m also thinking about. Sorry I don’t have something already created to share! Maybe in the future. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

How are people “presenting” their social listening findings/reports? I know Sprout gives you a few different options for exporting and you can take screen grabs but is anyone taking the social listening data and making it into a PPT or something? I would love details for inspiration! 

I work at an ad agency and often times the way the social listening report presents itself isn’t enough. What are you doing to make it more into a report and/or present it to your client / others in the agency? 

Hey, Kelli! We build custom reports based on the clients goals. We sign NDAs, so I can’t share. However, I’d start with what their primary goals are, create a methodology (document that and have it on slide two ALWAYS), and then use the remaining slides to show results as they pertain to the goal(s).