What kinds of dashboards are y'all using for your executive teams?

• 19 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I manage our social media program as well as our blog, and I’m wondering what types of dashboards you have experience with that pulls in data not only from social but from other channels too (Google analytics, salesforce, etc.). I’m trying to connect the dots between our channels, which we don’t currently do. 

@Brooke B. Sellas @kelli.cochran - saw you both chatting about social listening reports a few weeks ago and thought this might have been something you’ve run into!

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’m not sure all of the services that we can pull into our dashboards, but we use Tableau across our organization. It works well for us! 

Userlevel 3

Hello! Our organization utilizes GROW which we integrate into many of our platforms to keep results transparent with our client. 

Userlevel 3

We had our internal team put together a PowerBI report that shows website data, social data and ad data all in one report. This way, leadership can quickly see high-level metrics across our digital platforms. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you all! This is super helpful. I will have to check with our team to see if we have the ability to pull together data in PowerBI! I forgot we have some team members who use that.

I’ve had a lot of success using PowerBI, Tableau, and Looker to create measurement frameworks that showcases the value social media delivers to our business. That’s what you want your exec team to see. Connecting to Google analytics, salesforce and Sprout is a good idea. From there you can map all kinds of data. I’d start tracking all of the data back to your business and marketing goals. That could be increased website traffic, webinar registrations, report downloads, pipeline influence...