Celebrating Black Excellence in Social Media and Marketing

• 16 February 2024
  • 3 replies
Celebrating Black Excellence in Social Media and Marketing
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

In honor of Black History Month, we are recognizing the achievements of Black social marketers and creators. Let's celebrate, uplift, and show appreciation to our Black peers this month and throughout the year!

Here are some ways you can show your support:

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Here are more ways to support:

• Amplify their work and share content, projects, and achievements of Black social marketers within your network.
  • Educate yourself on the unique challenges and experiences Black social marketers face to encourage a more inclusive and supportive environment.
  • Provide opportunities by actively seeking and creating opportunities for collaboration, partnerships, or speaking engagements to elevate a Black social marketer's career and amplify their voice in the industry.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I'd like to share appreciation for my colleague @talissa.beall. Talissa is an incredible marketer. Her strategic mindset, love for data, and pure kindness makes her a truly amazing colleague. She is also great at checking in on my mental health, which is something I really need. 

I am grateful for the impact Talissa has had on my career and personal growth over the past year. Thank you, Talissa! ❤️️

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

You’re far to kind. Thank you for being an amazing collaborator and for all the support that you’ve shown me and the rest of our team as well.