Recording

🎥 Celebrating Women in Social: Recording and Resources

• 29 March 2023
  • 4 replies
🎥 Celebrating Women in Social: Recording and Resources
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you so much everyone who joined us for our Women's History Month panel: Celebrating Women in Social! I was thrilled to see so many of you in attendance, and hope you found the event both informative and empowering. Many of you asked for space to continue the conversation so feel free to share in the thread below, and any additional resources you feel others may find valuable.

Thank you so much to our host @sarah.corley and our amazing panelists @Brooke B. Sellas@Jennifer.Guevara and @ama.scriver for such a powerful and uplifting session. 

Here are a few of the resources discussed in the panel:

Rachel Karten’s Substack - Link in Bio

Masterclass: How to Prepare Your Brand for a New Era in Social featuring Rachel Karten

Social Media Today

@thera.bailey @cassey.suthers @Andy Hawkins @stephanie.clark @mary.mcguire @SocialSalis @norahcarroll @hayley.mathie @pauline.tracy @kelseywbohl @sduncan2023 @kate.meyers emery @B Squared Media @TaraC @ewalker @jolie.gorman @gimra.malapas @kcote @samanthaeng @taylor.joy @chloe.houser @jessica.pineda @laura.stanaland @ralynn.kelley @kaylah.oliver @cian.scott @melani @marisa.stephens @amare.marketing @lexi.wilcher @phyllis.francis @abigaillee @jodi.minker @Beth Ryan @julia.pascual @danfromantisocial @amborthwick @elizabeth.shackelford @megan.verley @cassidy.gallagher @marlemaee @travis.sandoval @katie.hogan @fatema.ramadhan @joy.clarke @brina.moore @sarah.stio @kelly.mcdonald @emily.kemp.FINN @cifor-icraf.network @steph.lynn @jess.daruvala @andre.higuita @kyle.rudolph @viennelyn.maier @allie.gritt @hlupi @laurenp @tanzi.propst @ashley.james @genevieveberk @jennifer.feeney @NCTR @emily.dybowski @lisa.frame @kari.mohr @sammy.dawes @julian.gonzalez @betterbusinessbureau_wisconsin @tiffany.hughes @patrick.jervis @shelby.stahl @steph.hermanson @iiep.communications @TiaTateynaB @micah.descartin @briona.laughlin @bailey.smith @jessica.fix @sarah.bunch @allie.chilcoat @tatyana.williams @audrey.kominski @erika.roldan @debbie.wecksell @Krista @jordan.torelli @iris.greges @courtney.schultz @Adam Morse @chelsea.wilbur @brittany.javor @zoe.clemmons @emily.schilling @christianna.papalexopoulou @Anyssa S @kristen.ornduff @Amanda Young @CRobledo 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi folks,

It’s been only a week since this event and I’m still on cloud nine. Many of you asked to continue the conversation, so I’m curious how things have been going over the last week.

• Have you done anything different over the last week after attending this session? 
  • Did anyone attend the webinar with Rachel Karten? What was your favorite takeaway?
  • Who has started doing the Wonder Woman pose? 😂
  • Have you found any resources to build a DEI checklist?

Who wants to start @patrick.jervis @bailey.smith @cassey.suthers @thera.bailey ​​​​​ @sarah.corley @Brooke B. Sellas @ama.scriver @Jennifer.Guevara ?

Badge
This image is from awhile back, but the Wonder Woman pose has always been a go-to of mine. This was taken from a women’s empowerment session that I co-lead in Toronto. So trust Brooke (and the science) - it works!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This image is from awhile back, but the Wonder Woman pose has always been a go-to of mine. This was taken from a women’s empowerment session that I co-lead in Toronto. So trust Brooke (and the science) - it works!

I LOVE this image Ama! Thank you for sharing it. ❤

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I’ve never seen a *group* doing the Wonder Woman pose … but look how powerful everyone looks! 

I’m going to try to incorporate the pose into my professional life. Seems like it would be easy to do on video calls where I need a little pep (and no one will be able to see what I’m up to). ;-)