Community Question: 2024 Goals

• 11 January 2024
  • 80 replies
Community Question: 2024 Goals

Show first post

80 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you for the session today. My goals for the year are to educate my organization on the importance of social, create a social strategy and increase our engagement rate. 

Userlevel 1

My goal for 2024 is to generate more shareable content on Instagram and LinkedIn. That is an area where other brands have had a lot of successes and where we have struggled. 

Userlevel 1

Three of our goals include creating a strategy for threads, exploring employee engagement, and doing more creative Reels and stories, adding music, voiceover, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

And the winners are… 🥁🥁🥁

Congratulations @nicki.sowden @nadeje.mcarthur and @regina.rodriguez-martin! You’ve been randomly selected as our winners! Look for a private message from me in order to collect your shipping address.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’m the marketing manager (entire marketing department) for a STEM Nonprofit. 

My goals are:

• build our brand awareness- more than 10 million people participate in our programs, but only a small percentage know that our organization is the name behind the program. 
  • telling our story better- we have a great impact on the worldwide engineering community and I want people to know those stories!
  • build influencer collaborations for the research we do about encouraging young people to pursue engineering careers.

I love this, especially telling a story. So important in a world where everything is starting to sound the same (thanks,chat gpt LOL)!