Community Question: 2024 Goals

• 11 January 2024
  • 80 replies
Community Question: 2024 Goals

Show first post

80 replies

Boost awareness and involvement on our social media channels, encouraging people to share and spread the word about our programs.

My goal is to create more engagement by jumping on timely trends

Userlevel 2

In 2024, I’m solely focusing on LinkedIn and capitalizing on its different avenues for showcasing company brand/thought leadership (LinkedIn product pages, LinkedIn newsletters). A particular goal is employee advocacy and training folks on how to build/strengthen their personal brands.

This year I am working towards building a trust and connection between our audience and social media. Hoping to have members re-engage with our nonprofit! 

My main goal this year is to get aligned with other departments in my organization to fully develop a social strategy that align with overall company goals. So we aren’t posting just to post. I am also experimenting more to see what type of content our audience likes on a deeper level.

My social media goal for this upcoming year is to understand my clients goals better and create a robust strategy to achieve them!

Continue to lean into content we know will bring about more engagement

Userlevel 1

Grow our followership. We hit 1000 LinkedIn followers this summer and I wanted to sing from the mountain tops. 

Diversify social content to better emphasize and share the community, ethos, and people behind the brand.

Our goals are to increase two-way engagement with our audience and diversify our content - more photo stories, video, and interesting graphics! 

Social media goals include growing our audience and brand awareness! Secondary goal is creating a community and growing engagement of comments, likes, and shares. Currently I am only two months into the role and having to take on additional duties due to staffing changes, so I will be able to focus on this and create SMART goals once we hire another person!

Develop an organic social strategy that gets executive buy-in. Generally we’d like to post more frequently, grow our audience, and convert followers into customers

My goals are to increase my engagement; specifically, I want two comments on my posts a month. I know that’s a really small goal, but I want to start small and grow from there.

Thanks for your time!

Some of my social media goals this year are to home in on our brand voice, and to raise LinkedIn followers by at least 10% each month.

We are also looking to have more impact with each post. So, I am hoping to increase engagement each month. 

This year, one of my goals is to continue to bring brand awareness to our 6 service areas, as well as nationally. I also want to reach our increased monthly analytic goals for 2024. We would like to continue producing our content that works well for our brand’s image, but also keep an open mind to change and evolve day-by-day.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

My main social goal for 2024 is to formalize a strategy across our many markets/initiatives so I can find similarities across all of them, and better differentiate them. 

I’m brand new in this position so my biggest, overall 2024 goals are to learn best practices and streamline the work.

Userlevel 2

Our goals are to expand our audience of followers by 10% in addition to branding our business as a trusted leader in our industry. So it’s a combination of building our platform and aligning our content’s message with all other marketing channels.

Userlevel 2

I would have to say to increase my Engagement metrics organically and create more organic content. Not to get too caught up on what is trending, stay focused on my brand. 😊

Userlevel 1

My goal is to integrate more video content in our postings to create more traction on our channels, and give our alumni viewers the opportunity to hear from their fellow alumni across the globe more often. 

🙌Team higher ed!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Our social team (of two hehe) has divided into two separate programs to better serve our partners and ensure we're utilizing social media to its fullest potential! The overall goal with this decision is to: 

• Tune into social listening and utilize in our strategy
  • Bring our ‘folding chair’ up the line in content alignment meetings! 
  • Report more! 
Userlevel 1

My goals for social media for my organization for 2024 are to get more organic engagement on Facebook. Our Instagram and LinkedIn are thriving, but Facebook’s algorithm has killed our engagement. It’s a fraction of what it used to be and I’m still trying to figure out how to get it back to what it used to be through different methods. 

Our social media 2024 goals:  

• Increase brand awareness, with new audiences and current followers.  

• Increase engagement and social relationships with current employees. 

• Double our followers on all our social platforms.

• Increase conversion rates. 

My goals this year are to consistently plan content on a monthly basis via a social media calendar and create Reels.

I’ve been reading tons of annual reports and trend reports, and in the end, my top goals are:

1. Make sure my clients understand what I am doing with their social media. Explain and keep them informed and engaged. 
  2. Make curiosity my modus operandi. Take time to read, reflect and apply learnings.
  3. Create fearless content that my ideal target group resonates with.
  4. Stick to authenticity. Original content that makes people feel good. No trends.
  5. Repeat, repeat, repeat