Sticky News

Introducing The Arboretum Mentorship Network!

• 19 March 2024
  • 8 replies
Introducing The Arboretum Mentorship Network!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The Arboretum Mentorship Network is live.

Today's the big day! 🎉 We've been dropping hints left and right about the exciting expansion of The Arb, and now the moment we've all been waiting for is finally here – we can spill the beans!

Introducing the Arboretum Mentorship Network – it's a total game-changer!

So, what exactly is this all about?

Well, picture this: it's a whole new way of making those crucial professional connections. With the Arboretum Mentorship Network, you can:

• Become a mentor & shape the next generation of social media innovators (and/or) 
  • Find a career advocate–a mentor who gets you & your work
  • Connect with like-minded individuals centered around share interests
  • Network with Sprout product lovers and share knowledge

But wait, there's more – and it's super easy!

How does it work? Simple! Just set your preferences, and we'll do the matchmaking for you. Before you know it, you'll be diving into meaningful one-on-one conversations right here on our platform. Oh, and did we mention? It won't cost you a penny – it's completely FREE to join!

As a valued member of The Arb family, we're thrilled to offer you exclusive access to the Network. So what are you waiting for? Let's make those connections and take your career to the next level! See you there!

Join our current matching round, open until 📆 March 22nd: https://community.sproutsocial.com/p/mentorship

8 replies

Userlevel 2

Sounds amazing!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Congrats on the launch!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @Nycole and @jerica.manzi

Userlevel 1

Might be on my end, but I’ve tried both Firefox and Chrome...anyone else having issues with the “Years of Experience” part of the Mentor/Mentee form?

The portion that says I’m open to discussing any of these topics doesn’t appear to list any topics. I went all the way through the form and there doesn’t appear to be anything else referencing topics or my industry.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@mary.mcguire Thanks for letting us know about this! We’re going to look into it. 

That sounds exciting!  I can’t wait :)

Bummer. The person I was matched with didn’t show up. Maybe it might be good to be matched in small groups in the event someone doesn’t show.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Bummer. The person I was matched with didn’t show up. Maybe it might be good to be matched in small groups in the event someone doesn’t show.

Hi @MetroPN! Sorry to hear that, that is a bummer! It’s possible they had an emergency - we’ll look into this and keep you posted! Sending you a DM.