Welcome New Members

Welcome to the Arboretum New Members - July 17th! 👋

• 17 July 2023
  • 6 replies
Welcome to the Arboretum New Members - July 17th! 👋
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We are thrilled you have joined us in this dynamic digital space, where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's get to know each other better and share our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community, share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join the Arboretum. We're excited to hear from you!

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction:

1️⃣ What inspired you to become part of the Arboretum community?

2️⃣ Do you have specific areas of interest or expertise in social media marketing?

3️⃣ What challenges or goals are you looking to tackle with the support of our community?

4️⃣ Share a fun fact about yourself unrelated to marketing.

5️⃣ Are there any social media marketing topics that you're eager to explore and discuss here?

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to explore our comprehensive Welcome Guide and set up your profile. We're here to support you every step of the way.

📆 While you’re here, check out some upcoming events!

@rickplautz  @christina.politano  @mik.wild  @brandon.steinagel  @rose.howlett  @jenna.spackman  @Alyssa M  @lisa.chism  @jacob.richard-smith  @MSJA  @reusser.agency  @Jeroen  @kayla.crimi  @charley.strachan  @fiona.simpson  @corey.seville  @sian.westley  @louise.blackman  @Jens  @andreia.mendes  @courtnee.wust  @social.mediaDISR  @hanna.jackson  @dave.taylor  @tamie.granger  @david.suarez  @samantha.sickles  @greg.owens  @hideki.ryuga  @melissa.garcia  @katrina.hung  @jennifer.zimmerlee  @jessica.capibaribe  @jaimeweage  @susan.novosel  @meghan.macdonald  @kimberly.kirt  @chelsea.kilpack  @emily.marshall  @eliana.pinzon palacios  @haywood.community college  @elaina.martino  @emily.babb  @nate.haines  @ajanigro  @barry.flanigan  @fun  @james.imagination  @tom.brennan  @tuncayozturk  @dematic.apac  @holly.sellers  @sadie.kingman  @shreya.thakkar  @shaekmann  @maria.crews  @delia.marshall  @Cd3rby  @walton.kay  @pierre.skinner  @carlos.almaguer  @angela.oster  @katie.nelson  @t.white92  @alecia.zack  @sarah.lozzi  @mike.marsch  @Mireya Montes Sanchez  @anna.gould  @Easterseals South Florida  @emily.carroll  @monark.entertainment  @sherry.irani  @caroline.miller  @Dr Pizzazz  @katie.clark23  @shay.flo  @mejiam03  @katrina.kagan  @jen.b  @ashley.langdon  @kristen.romney  @laura.pettitt  @meaghan.mcglynn  @gabriela06  @sherry.crummy  @ALX  @leenichole  @rich.newman  @ysabel.chopite  @celine.lim  @michelle.poland  @allison.carter  @daveramirez  @ajl3photo  @lexi.kruse  @kelli.cochran  @annie.dent  @StevenLinkUSAFA  @linnea.bennett  @alex.ervin  @lauren.kelleher  @carolyn.hair  @georgia.werber  @nora.mindell  @dawn.crall  @phylicia.short  @mina.johnson  @marc.stevens  @jenna.guinn  @jodi.elle  @LaShelle  @AndreaM  @mackenzie.l  @Apple Roofing  @jess.warshaver  @kirsty.batten  @pamely.gomez  @tara.whiteley  @andrea.fencl  @frederik.clement  @jessica.patterson  @laura.elliott  @mihica.bakre  @Kara Rennie  @alex.klinedinst  @tiffany.cheng.karen  @lisa.rino  @Glennon.T  @susie.santry  @sophie.harkins  @margaret.robinson  @barbara.gian  @kim.garnet  @katherine.monotti  @diedre.chase  @maryam.bugaje  @Hope4Warriors  @rachel.cushing  @sebastian.ahl  @alexandra.robinson  @beth.stewart  @chris.brothers  @sarah.mccann  @dwilliamsarise  @conrad.borges  @rudy.sheoran  @molly.bullock  @emma.alpert  @Giuliana  @daynene.vykoukal  @Alice Maxwell  @charlotte.stirk  @jessica.mcclure  @shannon.scofield  @KaylaCoffey  @sandra.rodriquez  @jeff.franko  @lauren.skelton  @Danielle Cormier  @sakeena.dole  @joni.conrad  @kayla.sustad  @voctech.trust  @kristin.jacobson  @voctech.trust  @kristin.jacobson  @kylak  @meg.donnelly  @rachel.dubrovin  @farmers.communication  @abby.yeomans  @paigehutsell  @paige.hutsell  @kristina.kapetanakis  @kim.schwane  @aaron.kitchener  @abbey.leach  @eleni.copetas  @lyndsi.lewis  @ashley.powers  @modsquad.social team  @msingleton  @JosephPHuber  @reaganhochmeister  @Tess Pfeifle  @alvarogalindo  @schmalfuhs  @RebeccaD  @s.norton  @tanya.berard  @Stuart  @kyle.skinner21  @Michiejap9  @NellieD  @alexis.porter  @first.focus  @stacia.taylor  @erica.sadler  @cameron.knowles  @armand mccoy  @kwaltrip  @rachel.hamner  @dsposito  

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey! I’m Joe Huber and I’m the Head of Community at Ascender by Force Management.

I joined to see what’s going on with the world of social and to stay in touch with some of the great folks in the Sprout Community.

My specific interest in social rests in community building and how people connect with one another in various mediums. I know social is usually more about brand-to-audience comms, but we still connect with our community members in these channels and it’s important to see how the industry is moving, especially as part of our leadership team that shares a lesser stake in our social strategies.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to The Arboretum everyone! I’m Laura from The Arb team based out of Seattle. I’m excited to connect with you all. 

Hey! I’m Andy, the Content Manager at Jaumo. 

I mainly joined Arboretum for the learning opportunity. :)

I’m particularly interested in Content Creation and my main challenge at the moment is growing our channels and engaging our audience. I’m excited to connect with everyone and hoping to get some interesting insights and learnings. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@andreia.mendes always the challenge! What the primary channels you’re using?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@JosephPHuber Welcome Joseph! So glad you’ve joined us and always great to see another fellow community person. 

@Jonathan Zuluaga Our main channel is Instagram, but we have profiles in multiple platforms. TikTok has also proven very hard to crack.