Solved

Instagram Enagement

• 17 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am struggling with our engagement numbers on Instagram! We’re a trucking company, so the posts that do really well for us are cool truck photos. I started posting 3 days per week vs 5 days when I noticed the numbers dipping, but it didn't do anything. If anything, I think it just messed up our algorithm. I try to do a mix of educational/awareness content and engaging content. 

Which content is best for Instagram - educational or engaging? What are some fun captions or CTAs I could utilize to get more likes and comments?

icon

Best answer by HMelgar 1 December 2023, 18:45

View original

1 reply

I’d start with checking the profile of your followers then referencing that with the most popular content types and days/times when those occurred. This analyses will help give you an idea to create future engaging content to add following. Have you also checked your competitors’ sites and what works for them?
In the beginning, it is really all about experimenting.
I would definitely think of the value that the trucking company provides--the problems it solves, and then use that for content idea. For example, use the problem to research content that I can post to help provide more info on it or dramatize the problem by showing stories or situations that reflect, create hero stories...there are a lot of ways to do this. In general, IG does well with videos, stories, and really arresting image.  Hope that helps.