Cramer-Krasselt is hiring a PR/Social Senior Manager to work on some exciting clients and projects. If you’re interested in applying, feel free to reach out for a referral!
Cramer-Krasselt is one of the largest independent agencies with over $500 million in billing and 74% of our revenue from digital and social. More than integrated, we are totally interconnected to optimize and synergize every marketing communication effort for maximum impact.
With a mission to Make Friends, Not Ads, C-K has built a reputation for changing perceptions and behaviors that significantly move the purchase needle. It’s how we helped Porsche achieve 11 years of consecutive record-breaking sales, how Corona continues to be one of the top imports, how Pacifico grew 19% to become the ninth largest selling beer in just two years and how Tropicana broke all PepsiCo brand testing records, just to name a few.
We have done it by a very different organizational structure, interconnecting an ever-expanding range of disciplines from strategic branding to digital, social, analytics, media/programmatic, e-commerce, SEM, PR, UX, influencer and more.
Major brands include Alzheimer’s Association, Cedar Fair (Knott’s Berry Farm, Cedar Point and 13 additional properties), Cintas, Corona, Pacifico, Porsche, Spirit Airlines, Cat’s Pride, Naked and Tropicana.
PR/Social Senior Manager
Are you a Social Media superstar looking to be part of a fun, dynamic agency where you can make a large impact on current clients and new business? The C-K Chicago office is looking for a PR/Social Media Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone that is a rockstar community manager, can develop content calendars, brainstorm exciting brand activations and uncover cool insights from social listening.
About the role:
- Responsible for social content development, community management and client counsel.
- Responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, publishing, and contributing to all social media and online channels, while ensuring consistent messaging and monitoring.
- Close collaboration with counterparts in other disciplines (media, creative, account management, brand planning, and project management).
- Contribute to development of playbooks and content architectures.
- Solid understanding of social listening and overall social metrics and reporting templates.
- Ability to develop and execute influencer and earned media programs.
- Understand news stories and how to tell relevant, authentic stories through multiple channels.
- Stay up-to-date on content trends and social media happenings. Share with team and agency.
- Demonstrate solid presentation skills, exuding confidence and command of material while actively listening and responding to any questions or challenges that may arise.
- Ensure all written communication to client and agency team members is clear and well-thought-through in a logical and concise manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to write presentations that have an effective track, considering the goal of the presentation, the situation, problems or issues that need to be addressed, alternative solutions, a recommendation, rationale, and next steps.
- Demonstrate effective meeting-management skills and beginning to lead internal and client meetings.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Public Relations and Social Media within roles of increasing responsibility
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or a related field
- You’re a self-starter and a team player with a great attitude
- Works well in a fast-paced and fun environment
LOCATION: Chicago - Hybrid Working Model
JOB TITLE: PR/Social Senior Manager
MY CONNECTION: This role would work alongside my team