Solved

Brand Health & KPIs?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Building your brand starts with a strong strategy and developing KPIs that align to that strategy. There are tons of KPIs to report on, but here are some that are important to us at Sprout.

Q: What are the KPIs that are most important to your organization?

icon

Best answer by ashley.gatchel 12 May 2022, 20:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’m interested in what everyone has to say here. Some common goals or KPI’s I hear from customers is growing engagement or followers. However, I always find it interesting to hear the unique goals that some social media managers have, and the impact it is making on your business.

We had social media when I started last July, but it wasn’t (and still isn’t) large. It’s gotten better, certainly. I’ve been able to learn and focus on the different audiences for each platform. At this moment for me, the primary KPI’s for social are engagement, impressions, and followers. Eventually, probably 2023, I’d like to focus more on that conversation sharing. The ultimate goal isn’t to just have followers who like everything, but also to be posting relevant messages where they want to start a conversation. Right now if I ask anything - crickets. One step at a time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@ashley.gatchel Yes! It sounds like you’re starting off with the right mindset. It certainly takes times, but experimenting and testing is going to be the best way to find what will resonate with your audience.