Discover how building personal connections through social can drive brand loyalty!

• 24 August 2023
  • 4 replies
Discover how building personal connections through social can drive brand loyalty!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join us today in the Arboretum for an exclusive Unread Watch Party with special guests @olivia.jepson and @rachael.samuels appearing live to share behind-the-scenes secrets and answer your burning questions.

In this episode, Olivia, Greg and Heliz dig into building social connections through personal connections with your audience. You don’t want to miss it, RSVP now:

What is UNREAD? A social-first show sharing thoughts and opinions about the past, present and future of social media from a team who thinks and talks about social media's influence every single day.

Learn more about the show here.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

✨ Giveaway time! Thread your answer below for your chance to win! ✨

Userlevel 1

Post content that they can relate to, following advice from the episode, I will try less product centric content.

Honestly for my team it has mostly been a question of resources; a nice-to-have but not a priority. But hearing this dialogue among the three hosts has made me reconsider, and think about how to reallocate resources differently -- whether that’s shifting dollars from paid to microinfluencers, shifting hours from content creation to community management and insights gathering, etc.

I’m working on making more member-generated content instead of just sharing promotions for our programs. Taking every opportunity to film one of our members talking about something, whether it is their membership or just experience at an event we put on. video is where social is at right now!