Community Question: 2024 Goals

• 11 January 2024
  • 80 replies
Community Question: 2024 Goals
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi there community! In Jenny Li Fowler's event, she'll delve into goal setting for 2024. So, we want to know:

What are your social media goals for the coming year? Let's inspire each other and brainstorm ideas!

Answer today’s community question below by Friday, January 12th at 12pm CT for a chance to win one of three packages that include a Arboretum tote, notebook, water bottle, EOS chapstick and a copy of “Organic Social Media” by Jenny Li Fowler!

The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on January 11, 2024, and ends at 11:59 a.m. CT on January 12, 2023. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined question by sharing a reply for the chance to win Arboretum tote, notebook, water bottle, EOS chapstick and a copy of “Organic Social Media” by Jenny Li Fowler. Three prizes will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, 21 years or older. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy.

80 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you for the session today. My goals for the year are to educate my organization on the importance of social, create a social strategy and increase our engagement rate. 

Userlevel 1

My goal for 2024 is to generate more shareable content on Instagram and LinkedIn. That is an area where other brands have had a lot of successes and where we have struggled. 

Userlevel 1

Three of our goals include creating a strategy for threads, exploring employee engagement, and doing more creative Reels and stories, adding music, voiceover, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

And the winners are… 🥁🥁🥁

Congratulations @nicki.sowden @nadeje.mcarthur and @regina.rodriguez-martin! You’ve been randomly selected as our winners! Look for a private message from me in order to collect your shipping address.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’m the marketing manager (entire marketing department) for a STEM Nonprofit. 

My goals are:

• build our brand awareness- more than 10 million people participate in our programs, but only a small percentage know that our organization is the name behind the program. 
  • telling our story better- we have a great impact on the worldwide engineering community and I want people to know those stories!
  • build influencer collaborations for the research we do about encouraging young people to pursue engineering careers.

I love this, especially telling a story. So important in a world where everything is starting to sound the same (thanks,chat gpt LOL)!