Skip to main content

This event has concluded. Catch up on-demand by watching the recording below!

On Wednesday, September 25th, we're partnering with Meta for a can't-miss event, The Power of Instagram Reels: Publishing & Boosting with Meta. This session is designed to equip you with practical knowledge to maximize your impact with Reels and Boosted content. Get insider tips on crafting compelling Reels, boosting your content for greater reach, and effectively measuring your results. Join us as we discuss Reel strategies, expert insight into boosting your content, and tips for measuring your success.

By attending, you’ll walk away with:

• Key strategies for creating engaging Instagram Reels
  • Best practices for boosting your content
  • How to track ROI and measure your success

Meet the Speakers:

Joana Rocha - Senior Technical Partner Manager, Reel Ads, Video & Threads at Meta

Devin Marsh - Director, Partnerships at Sprout Social

Laura Porcincula - Community Strategist at The Arboretum by Sprout Social

headshots of the three speakers Joana, Devin, and Laura

Catch up on-demand by watching the recording now:

Can’t wait to join this session! 

Will this be recorded / will we be able to watch later if we cannot attend at this time?

Yes @Jennysi, I’ll share it in this thread for anyone who cannot attend.

See you in 30 minutes! Follow the link below to join at 11am CT.

➡️ The Power of Instagram Reels: Publishing & Boosting with Meta

Giveaway question! Thread your answer below, and you could be one of three lucky members to win an Arboretum Swag Package!

What’s your biggest challenge when creating Reels, and which tip from today’s session do you think will help you overcome it? We are giving away three separate Arboretum swag packages to three members who respond by Friday!

*The promotion begins at 10 am Central Time on September 25th, 2024 and ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on September 28th, 2024. To participate in the promotion, answer and reply to the discussion question. No purchase necessary. There will be a total of three prizes awarded. Each prize will consist of a Blue Yeti Microphone, Arboretum branded coffee mug, a pen, and Conversations that Connect book, OR branded sweatshirt, Organic Social Media book, Arb Owala water bottle, and Arb branded socks, OR Arboretum branded blanket, arb mug, notebook, pen, and headphones. Limited to those 21 years or older. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

Creating content in a remote environment can be challenging, but I love the idea of using Taggr to find creators to help us create content! 

On Wednesday, September 25th, we're partnering with Meta for a can't-miss event, The Power of Instagram Reels: Publishing & Boosting with Meta. This session is designed to equip you with practical knowledge to maximize your impact with Reels and Boosted content. Get insider tips on crafting compelling Reels, boosting your content for greater reach, and effectively measuring your results. Join us as we discuss Reel strategies, expert insight into boosting your content, and tips for measuring your success.

By attending, you’ll walk away with:

• Key strategies for creating engaging Instagram Reels
  • Best practices for boosting your content
  • How to track ROI and measure your success

Register now to save your spot:

Meet the Speakers:

Joana Rocha - Senior Technical Partner Manager, Reel Ads, Video & Threads at Meta

Devin Marsh - Director, Partnerships at Sprout Social

Laura Porcincula - Community Strategist at The Arboretum by Sprout Social

headshots of the three speakers Joana, Devin, and Laura

Learning how to boost Reels. Amazing to learn that we can do it through Sprout Social!

My biggest challenge is time to create new reels. The tip I am taking and running with is reusing what I already have!

Editing in Instagram vs. editing on platforms like Premiere! Using the safe zone will be a big help!

My biggest challenge when creating reels is putting together the creative, but the safe zone will help me optimize my content!

Creating ideas can be hard for me since there’s so many potentials. The list of the top 8 trending video forms was a really helpful starting point for me!

I think the challenge is getting people to be active on video.  Since I get a lot of photos as the social media manager, I feel a #photodump coming on.  Thank you for the tip!

hardest thing is the right production approach and not just repurose content that isn’t a good fit.

Challenge: 

Time to create the reels with all the of things that are happening on campus as well as I have going on. I overthink what will make good content. 

What I loved about today was seeing the stats of how these are working as well as the different types of content that Reels can help with. 

Our biggest challenge is repurposing the most engaging content. The tip I learned today would be to use the post performance report to choose reels to Boost them for higher engagement.

When recording, I rely on too many outside people. I want to do more, but I work at home. The company does not want to send me to events or shoot them. They want “professionals” to record them.

My biggest challenge is taking the time to create a reel and convincing leadership that this is what we should focus on. The best tip is the importance of being consistent and having quality content. 

My biggest challenge when creating Reels is creating a video that is appropriate for our brand, but still relevant for our audience. As a university organization, it can be hard to always follow the trends while still being on brand. I am going to  use the boosting in Sprout tool I learned about today to help promote our brand with videos I have already posted.

The biggest challenge for us is figuring out the right type of Reels strategy to pursue for our B2B company. I took note of some that could be easy for us to create regularly like photo dumps of the projects we work on.

I have trouble finding what I want to create, the tip that helped the most was the different examples using live photos for videos is mind blowing

My biggest challenge is finding the time in my schedule to think through being creative and putting all of the elements together. In today’s session, the storytelling strategies are going to be helpful. It gives me a direction for creative thinking. 

Challenge: I run a business award show account and we don’t have a face central to who we are we have multiple. We have multiple ranges of genres and more and are very limited on content because most the time it is archived footage. 

Tip Takeaway: Be in the trends more and really dive in and don’t be afraid to break the brand. The Safe Zone too. That is good to know the Ai is involved in that. 

Challenge: Bandwidth to produce content. Helpful tip from the webinar: It’s about quality, not quantity.

Challenge: fInding time to take B-Roll so I have content to use for a Reel. And, when relying on others to gather video and photos for me, there is a varying level of expertise so quailty may be hit and miss.

I think my biggest challenge is finding other team members who are willing to be on camera for different reel ideas! I’ll definitely be trying the photo dump idea, though–a no brainer, yet I hadn’t though of it!